Worm Watch Lab Talk

Video never "finishes"

• geckzilla by geckzilla

I've only gotten through a few videos and now for some reason when I watch the 30 second video and at the end nothing happens. The "Finish" button does not become activated and the "Discuss" button never appears.

Posted

• bumishness by bumishness admin

Does refreshing the page allow you to continue (note you shouldn't have to do this, just getting to the root of the problem)?

Posted

• aexbrown by aexbrown scientist

This is probably the same issue kosmala was having. Be sure to click the gray box on the side of the video that says "click to start" before clicking on the video itself. It's currently possible to start the video by clicking on it directly and it will play through but won't let you go on to the next one.

Posted

Ah gotcha! I'll get that loophole fixed right quick. FIx incoming.

Posted

Fix deployed. You can now click the video at the beginning to start the process, same as the gray box.

Posted

• geckzilla by geckzilla

That was indeed the problem. Thanks bumish. Hey, you got your proper admin tag up here at the worm watch. Someone at NfN is slacking. 😃

Posted

Good to hear!

I should ask for admin access at NfN! Though if I start getting admin too many places, the power trip might go to my head.

Posted