Worm Watch Lab Talk

Profile Videos

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

I just noticed that in my profile, some of my recent or faves clips have a red border around the picture. When I click to view these, the red border is still there, while the other clips do not have this feature. Can I ask what the red border signifies?

Stay cool

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

The outlines are on the videos in talk, too, but thankfully are cropped out of view when classifying, they flicker a lot! I honestly haven't paid much attention to them, but they appear to be related to the worm tracking, red seems to show up when the outline fails, green when the camera moves to keep up with the worm, blue perhaps tracking worm motion? Not all videos seem to follow this pattern, but then, sometimes the worm tracking software gets confused.

Posted

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

So maybe just a software health indicator. I could not find any correlation to data that was being entered by the user. Thanks for the answer, now back to my popcorn and worms!

Stay cool

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to WEBs in space's comment.

We appreciate your help!! I've been away for a few days, but I'm thrilled to see how much attention WWL has been getting while I've been gone.

You guys are awesome!!

Posted