Worm Watch Lab Talk

video problems...

• stonepenny by stonepenny

keeps freezing on me, usually at 29 out of 30 seconds, so, I close the tab on my browser, open a fresh one, click on Worm Watch Lab from faves, sign in, go to classify, and it keeps giving me the same videos, over and over. I've taken several hours tonight, trying to do as many videos as possible, and have started from scratch at least 6 times!!! Getting very fed up and frustrated.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Sorry to hear your having troubles! Have you:

Tried a different browser? Chrome or Firefox or IE?
    Tried disabling addons and extensions in the browser that isn't working?

If you refresh the page before you submit your classification, the data is lost 😦 If you're having issues, please come and ask for help before spending hours frustrated!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to stonepenny's comment.

Quia has suggested everything that I would. Please let me know if you're still having difficulties after applying her suggestions! 😃

Posted

• HunterC by HunterC

I've been having the same problem over the last few days with the videos freezing, usually at 29 seconds. I'm using Chrome.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Hmmm, let me guess, there's a new version of Chrome out and again it's mysteriously causing issues for some people... Try using Firefox or IE?

Both of you, if you're able, can you see if any error messages are coming up in the console? Open with ctr+shift+J in chrome. I'm not able to reproduce this error, even on Chrome. I would love to be able to get this fixed but it's really hard to track down a bug that only shows up for some people, even when using the exact same browser version!

Also please report your exact browser version, and OS. The last few reports of Chrome issues came from version 41.0.2272.89... Which is what I'm using currently with no issues, but it may be a Windows only bug.

Posted