counter

• 2ndgm by 2ndgm

Is the profile counter working??

Posted

• JJBehr by JJBehr

Just noticed this to.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

More weird things going on, it seems. There were some troubles across the Zoo yesterday that were fixed, this is probably connected.

Profile counter is not changing. Videos are added to recents, though.
    Videos can be added to favorites via the classification interface, and show up on the favorites page.. but not in the 'favorites' collection on talk.
    I can make new collections, with the initial one item in it, but can't add more to it.

Anyone notice anything else? Or not seeing any of these?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Eep. I saw reports of this on Notes from Nature, too... I will take a look first thing tomorrow.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Looks like everything is back to normal now, for both the collections and profile counter. 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

There was some API repair that happened. Glad it's fixed!

Posted

• JJBehr by JJBehr

There seems to be a problem with the counter again.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Back up again. Someone should get the API a glass of water, it keeps on hiccuping!

Posted

• JJBehr by JJBehr

Thanks for fixing this. Hope none of the classifications done during this hiccup were lost.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Our API manager and back-end developer is working on a fix to stop, as he says, "the workers from taking naps."

I don't understand dev-speak, but I think that means we're trying to fix it! 😃

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

That got a good laugh from me, for making perfect sense, but also because I could use a nap right now. 😃

If the workers updating the profiles(and maybe other things..) are a bit drowsy, there should be no data lost, it just takes a little bit before getting into the system where we can see it.

Posted

• JJBehr by JJBehr

Thank you for fixing this. Yeah, feeling rather sluggish today too. Ah, Mondays.

Posted