Worm Watch Lab Talk

Egg Laying defective

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Has anyone else noticed that Egg Laying defective worms tend to form circles or curl up more often than other mutants?

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

yes I for one and from memory onewas in a closed curl and laid an egg also in tight curls back onto and sliding along their own sides .Cheers , Ian

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

to day I have seen 4 " Egg Laying Defective" type worms curl back onto themselves but they did not lay any eggs . Do you want me to count and average out . ??? Cheers ,Ian

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Hi Ian, I don't know if it's of any scientific interest. Perhaps it's nothing new to the scientists.
    I just like watching the worms forming circles 😃 and wondered if other users noticed this too or if its just my impression.

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi m4ndara , sorry for not getting back to you for so long , I guess you have seen the bits I have left scattered around about this but 😦 I for got to come here to leave the comments that I had . I am 75 in a few days and my memory is shot to bits 😦 but I have to keep smiling 😃)

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Hi Ian, no problem. I've "found" all the comments you left. Thank you for answering at all! And I think it's great that you spend some of your time here at WormWatchLab. So keep on smiling 😃 and I hope you gonna have a nice birthday.

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi m4ndara , Thank You Very much for you very kind thoughts . I spend a lot of time doing Zooniverse projects because I am retired and have a hip disorder and cannot do a lot of sporty things anymore and being very inquisitive . and my birthday will a lot nicer because of you and people like you , Thank you . Ian 😃 😃

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Hi Ian, you're welcome 😃 Isn't it great that there are such things as Zooniverse. Much better than watching TV.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Isn't it great that there are such things as Zooniverse. Much better than watching TV.

Can we use this quote on our promo materials? 😄

(I'm kidding. Mostly. But it's a great testimonial!)

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Use the quote for whatever you like 😉
    Just imagine all the people doing Zooniverse projects instead of watching TV. That would be great, wouldn't it?

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Here here !! Gentlemen I love Zooniverse for the reasons above and people would be helping one-another and thousands of background people 😃 that we hear a bit about and hardly ever hear from directly.😦 TV I watch about 1 hour per day for the news and what I hear makes me retreat to my computer and Zooniverse 😃

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

something Went wrong I answered you here and when I submitted the answer went to" Egg Laying Defective " in Science Objects

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

ah page 2 hehehehe Dah .

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

As for m4ndara's testimonial I back it to the hilt . 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

(Test post... will this go to a second page?)

Posted

• aweiksnar by aweiksnar

Test post, please ignore

Posted