Worm Watch Lab Talk

The second last heading on this page

• shocko61 by shocko61

"Egg Laying defective" when I was on that page I wrote an answer to DZM and m4ndara and my answer disappeared onto a second page which had me baffled for a while , Now there is no indication of a second page from the "Egg Laying defective" page I.E. no second Page Number for any one following the conversation ,like this page has at the bottom prev 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 so that one can see other pages , Not so on the "Egg Laying defective " page. the only way I found the second page was to write a comment like I am here ,,. with the result that the new page opens and I can then see what and where the original comment went to . I hope this is not too complicated to follow . Cheers . Ian

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

P.S this page does not have a number how do I find my way back to the page I was on when I wrote the above . Ian

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

P.P.S What the Last 2 comments should read is ( the heading)" The second last heading on this page "should read
    The second last heading on the Previous page .... because When I wrote the above I was writing on a different page . this only gets more complicated to explain .. 😦(

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Hi Ian,
    it's really difficult to find all the comments that belong to the original "Egg Laying defective" heading as there is no easy way to navigate from the first page to the second page and vice versa. Perhaps DZM can solve this problem for us 😉

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I could try... but I'm rather confused... What are you referring to with "Egg Laying Detective?"

I need to know before I understand the lack of navigation between the "first page" and the "second page."

Thanks! 😃

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

Hi DZM,
    we refer to the discussion with the heading "Egg Laying Defective" (Science Board / The Objects). You know, the one with my "great" quote about Zooniverse projects beeing more fun than watching TV? 😉 There are to many posts for one page, but we can't find an easy way to get from the first page of the posts to the second page, because there is no "Next page" or "Page 2" button. Or perhaps there is one , but we can't find it.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

That is utterly bizarre. I have the same issue right here.

The good news is that it's replicable, ergo testable!

I've submitted it as bug report and we'll see if we can find out what's wrong.

For now, here's a link to the second page! http://talk.wormwatchlab.org/#/boards/BWS0000003/discussions/DWS00001gf?page=2&comment_id=5481e33427b56237360003a3

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

thank you very much m4ndara and DZM you both got it right too . Thank goodness , I am not going coockoo after all Cheers , Ian 😃

Posted