Worm Watch Lab Talk

Old eggs marked

• ThoBo by ThoBo

Another member marked on this video two eggs layed. But this is false, we only must marked eggs who lay in the moment of the 30 seconds of this video and not eggs layed before.

The problem is that ca. 90% of the members I saw marked old eggs.

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

Yes, I've seen this also.

But remember, lots of people will see these same videos, so hopefully lots more of them will not mark the eggs already there ! 😄

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi ThoBo and ElisabethB , I also see lots of eggs marked and there are no eggs and as ElisabethB says hopefully the majority will sort it out . Ian

Posted

• stonepenny by stonepenny

Hi all, I check each video for already present eggs before I start... then note any more already present as the worm moves. On another discussion board, I've been advised to ignore what other people have marked, and just be as accurate as possible. I do find I work faster if I gently slide the blue bottom bar once the video has started, and stop a few seconds before it ends. If I try to slide it right to the end, it often freezes on me, then that video is voided to me, as I can't complete and have to refresh, which produces a new worm. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying it!

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Sounds like you've gotten the hang of things, @stonepenny! You're right, you should always try and be as accurate as you can and mark what you see!

I will have to add your clever trick to my list of suggestions when people have problems with the interface freezing. Very odd bug...

Posted