Worm Watch Lab Talk

Worm Watch Lab had an incredible January

• DZM by DZM admin

I don't know what triggered it, but January has been absolutely incredible at Worm Watch Lab.

We had two-thirds more classifications (+66%) over the monthly average so far during this project... the best rate-to-average of any Zooniverse project this month.

Just thought you'd all like to know how much you rock!! 😃

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

That's awesome! The little wormies are just too adorable to pass up. 😃

Posted

• m4ndara by m4ndara

That's great news!

Posted

• aexbrown by aexbrown scientist

That is wonderful. Thanks so much everyone!!

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Great stuff 😅 , Ian

Posted

• jude_60 by jude_60

There seems to be a problem with moving on to the next video. Have tried 3 times to move on from a video and the site won't let me..

Posted

• jaksen by jaksen

Can't find a place to post this but the video doesn't work for me. Tried two diff. browsers; good old Explorer and Firefox. Restarted the PC and made sure everything's up-to-date, flash player, etc. Still, the video never starts. (I searched all the discussion boards and found a few ppl with similar problems, but from two years ago.) I am also doing Science Gossip, so maybe I will stick to that, but would really like to help out here, too. Am a retired science teacher, Bio degree. That's it!

Posted

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

I have never had an issue (Firefox), works flawlessly.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to jaksen's comment.

Sorry to hear about that, @jaksen ... We haven't had reports of people having too many issues with Firefox, but if you use a bunch of browser extensions, that might be a cause...

It's tricky for us to fix something if it's an issue only one person has... Maybe try Chrome? If it doesn't work there, too, with no extensions, then I'm truly baffled...

Posted

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

In Firefox, under Help, you can restart Firefox with Add-ons Disabled, as @DZM stated they may cause a glitch.

Stay cool

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to WEBs in space's comment.

Great idea. I would also be extremely interested to know if that fixes the problem.

Posted

• graham_d by graham_d

works fine in Firefox

Posted