Worm Watch Lab Talk

Home stretch!

• Quia by Quia moderator

Normally there are 20,000 videos active at a time: as each one gets enough classifications, it's retired and a new, unseen video is added to the active pool. We're all out of new videos! This doesn't really change anything for us, it's just a neat milestone. There's still ~20,000 videos left to classify, which is a few more than I've classified over the course of the project, our worm additions should be safe for a few more months.

Posted

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

Hi Quia, I just had two (back to back) clips that stated I was the first to view the worm (clip). Is that different than "We're out of new videos" or just a glitch? But anyways, I will try my best to complete the 20,000 videos by tonight... might have to pop a few more kernels of corn to make that happen. 😉

Stay cool

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

No glitches, a lot of those 20,000 have not been viewed yet! The amount of 'first to view' clips will slooooowly go down, I couldn't guess when it'll actually be noticeable, though.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Yep, the inactive set has completely disappeared, and it looks like as if this morning, we are at 74% completion. Exciting!

Posted

• WEBs_in_space by WEBs_in_space

Now the race is on... and here comes pride in the backstretch... Heartaches goin' to the inside....

Stay cool

Posted